Today will be the first day of classes. I am ready but hesitant. I know I can do this and I know I should now while the kids are "easy", but I still get nervous about managing everything!
The New Year has started out great thus far. Darin and I have been on a low carb reduced calorie diet to get his numbers in check. I feel better already! I also got a free elliptical and I am having fun working out at HOME. I like the privacy of being at home and being with my family.
Austin and Cameron are both doing well in school. Austin started Vyvanse and it has helped him focus and his grades have improved at least 90%. Cameron is of course "sticky fingers" so I really feel sorry for his teacher. That boy can not keep his hands off.
Paige will be celebrating her second birthday on the 1st of February. I can't believe she is growing up so fast. She is all Princess and so far remains mommies mini me. She loves purses, shoes and makeup.
Kiptyn is of course growing. He is now taking 6oz every 4 hours and is wearing 6-9 month clothes. He is a very happy baby and loves to laugh and smile. Daycare just told me that they wish they could clone him. He is so laid back and lovable.
'Bama baby!
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment